We Take Water Seriously
We’re Grande Prairie’s only provider that offers & delivers 4 types of water! Whether it’s residential or commercial… Water Express will deliver. That goes for Ice too!
NO EXTRA DELIVERY COSTS
Just a couple dollars charged per bottle.
We offer a bottle swap program & bulk pricing.*
*on accepted bottles only
Pure block Ice. High quality made with filtered RO water. A condensed cube, it won’t melt as quickly as others
Punch Card Savings
Buy 10 of RO, Alkaline or distilled and we will give you 2 for free
Buy 20 of RO, Alkaline or distilled and we will give you 5 for free
Just come and swap your bottles every time for new clean ones.
*Prepaid, Instore pick up only, Spring Water not included.*
What Type of Water Should I Use?
Distillation is the collection of water vapor after water has been boiled and evaporated. We distill our water through a process that pulls the minerals and impurities out of the water and leaves it in its purest form.
- It’s the only type of water which exactly meets the definition of water: H2O
- Naturally odourless, colourless, and tasteless.
- Its free of virtually all inorganic minerals including salt.
- Acts as a solvent in the body by dissolving nutrients, so they can be assimilated and taken into every cell.
- Helps dissolve cellular waste so toxins can be removed from the body.
- The only water that should be used for CPAP, Humidifiers, Coffee Machines, etc.
Can also be used for: Medical, laboratories, canning and cleaning purposes.
Sourced locally at a natural aquifer in Doe River, British Columbia.
One of the key benefits of natural spring water is that it comes from water that flows to the surface from a clean underground water source. Thus, the water is considered to be free of most contaminants typically found in drinking water. … Many people who drink spring water do so because the water has such a clean, refreshing taste that is unequaled by other waters. People generally tend to drink more water if it tastes good.
Reverse Osmosis Water
A type of water filtration that removes potentially harmful compounds from drinking water. Drinking reverse osmosis water offers some health benefits:
- Fewer contaminants such as lead. Too much lead in your body results in increased blood pressure, reduced fertility, and nerve damage.
- Other harmful contaminants like arsenic, nitrates and high percentages of fluoride.
- Taste is obviously very subjective, but RO water is usually rated as better tasting than tap water by people who directly compare the two in blind taste tests.
- According to the National Rural Water Association, lead, iron, nitrates, sulphur-based compounds and various chemical residues often make tap water unpalatable.
There are many health benefits to drinking high pH water.
Detoxify, Hydrate, Oxygenate, Alkalize and Enhance your Immune System.
We do this by putting Calcium and Magnesium back into the water through special filters. It mimics the natural dissolving of these minerals from porous rocks.
Follow Us On FaceBook Today!